- ATAG is a manufacturing company. Our ISO 9002 certified production centre has over 40 years of extrusion and moulding experience with a wide variety of rubber compounds (Neoprene, NBR, Vamac®, Viton®, Silicone, Epichloridine, EPDM, Para rubber, and Polyurethane).
- Thanks to the remarkable versatility of our systems, we are able to mould everything from small-series production lots to very large volume runs for mass-production. From tiny detailed parts to items of 1m x 1m in size, in rubber and rubber-metal composites using direct vulcanization.
- Our extensive know-how enables us to obtain exceptional compounding results for both extrusion and moulding, especially for particularly demanding applications, whilst keeping the solutions as cost-effective as possible.
- We have designed and developed: anti-abrasive mixtures for the cutting of marble, shock-resistant items for riveting machines (substituting Viton®), materials suitable for immersion into unleaded petrol; specially moulded Neoprene items that are directly combined with vulcanized PTFE plates.
- This is why major companies in every important field of industry make up so much of ATAG’s customer base.
To download the complete catalog of “Rubber Products” access to the download catalog, or click here